w-whhhhaattt?? I’m not even sure I would date me. It’d be less of a romance and more of a bromance
Always walk with your head up.
1) How did you come up with your url?
Its the strongest substance and has to do with superheros so lemme hollaaa
2) Where are you from?
Everywhere really. I was born in Mississippi, Raised in Texas, moved to Ohio, visit Boston every year, and now I spend nearly 8 months of every year in whatever city i have an internship.
3) When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Smarter and funnier than all of my brothers and a famous singer & dancer
4) What are you career goals now?
I just want to design sportswear
5) Who is your favorite villain? Favorite hero?
My favorite hero is probably She-Hulk. I don’t know about villians… maybe the Lannisters? Are they really villians though? Idk. I like Anti Villians
6) If you could travel anywhere in time and space, where would you go?
Idk, but I would certainly just go.
7) What brought you to this damn website?
a homework assignment -.-
8) What is your favorite time of year?
9) Who is the one person you can talk to about anything?
Probably my mom.
10) What was the last movie you watched, and would you recommend it to others?
Last night I watch the Jim Carry Grinch. 10/10 would reccommend.
11) Last question: time for a cliché: If you were stuck on a desert island and had to chose five things or people to be with you, what/who would you chose?
I would choose a five gallon jug of water, a crazy straw, a completely laptop, a wifi hotspot thing, and a bikini. So then I could email for help and then sip on some water while i waited for rescue and tanned.
1. What’s the most disgusting thing you’ve done recently?
2. What is your guilty pleasure? Link you’re really-guility-would-ber-embarrassed-if-your- mother/girlfriend/sister/brother/father/boyfriend- saw- you- pleasure?
3. What the best piece of advice you have to give?
4. What there a moment in your life that totally changed your direction/perspective. If so, tell us about it?
5. What is your very earliest memory?
6. What is your strongest desire right now?
7. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose and why?
8. What makes you really, really, really freaking excited?
9. What’s your favorite style of music?
10. Do you have a pet peeve? What is it?
11. Did you know that you are the only person in this entire world that is entirely completely and exactly you and that it is the most awesome crazy amazing beautiful wonderful thing?
the bestest acapella song for Christmas
I would date you so hard.
fyi that really cute glade commercial gives you a free download on glade.com
Day 10 of my 365 handstand project - dancing handstand
guys im super restless and very chatty tonight so please pay attention to me
My roommates were just discussing how exhausting they thought dating would be (they’ve never dated anyone) and I was just sitting on the couch thinking how exhausting it was just to find someone to date.